Re: Please Doctor, I'm really getting crazy

Dr. Bob, I truly appreciate your quick reply to my question and encourage yours and your colleagues' efforts in providing sound assessment to the situations submitted to you, even when they may occasionally sound to you as not having any grounds for panic, like in my case. Many thanks again, and I hope that my donation will do its bit to make your foundation carry on with its priceless activity. Cheers,

Thanks for your thanks and your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

Please Doctor, I'm really getting crazy Oct 14, 2010

First of all, many thanks for your excellent work in this website. Doctor, I really need you to tell me your opinion. I was about a week ago having a massage and was lying down naked on a blanket which probably had been there for many others before me. I am circumcised and obviously my penis was hard pressed against this blanket (and probably my urethra's mucose). After 30 minutes, I was turned over and I had a handjob (unprotected). I had no contact with this lady's private parts at all. I would not have given this much thought were it not because a couple of days later I started to experience a certain burning feeling in my penis, although no problems to urinate and not pain either when urinating. A friend of mine who is a doctor, over the phone, just advised a fungus killer balm on my penis, and to tell you the truth, the burning feeling has died down almost completely. My question Doctor, is whether you think that I should test for gonorrhea, chlamidya, HIV, etc. I have a stable girlfriend and the last I would like to see happen is that she gets hurt by my stupid and thoughtless behaviour. I would appreciate your reply. I am really experiencing episodes of anxiety, can hardly get any sleep, and really feel miserable. Many thanks in advance, and I will straight away make a very well deserved donation for this helpful website.

Your STD/HIV-acquisition risk from your rub-a-dub-dub-massage-on-a-used-blanket sexperience is nonexistent. Your fears are unwarranted. The only reason to consider STD/HIV screening would be for peace of mind.

vih en pratiquant le sport
your awesome