its scaring the poop out of me literary

HEy Doc great work I love the way you handle the questions and it seems your answers are the real deal. Well this is my situation around 100 days ago I was the insertive partner of oral sex from a csw in the Dominican republic when I got back to the states I started freeking out over all types of std and I kept pestering my Dr to treat me for syphilis gohhnaria and clamidia.He gave me 7 days of doxy 7 days of cypro and two different shots one for gohhnariah and one for the syphilis when my test came back they were all negative so I took all that stuff for nothing around a week after the blow Job I started getting pain in my lymph node areas under the arm on my jaw line and in my tendons all over my body I still have them nothing was swollen I also had diarrhea that is still around. so I went to the GI got a colonascapy and a endoscopy and was diagnosed with microscopic colitis from the biopsy. The lymphosites were on the threshold in one area they took samples from. As you know google is a wonderfully terrible thing and I read that that is one of the first things that happen when your body is trying to fight HIV. I have taken a orasure advanced rapid test finger prick test at the 97 day mark and it was negative but the lady who performed the test at the health department said I should come back at the 6 month mark. Do you think it is necessary? I have read conflicting stuff on the window period and rapid tests. Im going nuts my doc even put me on Lexapro that kinda sucks cause little willy does not want to perform. Thank you in advanced your cuban friend in Miami.

Hi Cuban friend in Miami,

Your physician was wrong to empirically treat you with doxy, cipro and "two different shots for 'gohhnariah' and syphilis"!

A negative rapid HIV test day 97 is considered definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. Insertive oral sex carries only a very low risk for HIV acquisition. A six-month test is not necessary. Although the option to take one is always open to you, I would not advise that it is warranted. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. A negative HIV test outside the window period trumps symptoms each and every time. I agree you are "going nuts" and the Lexapro is probably a good idea. Counseling may also help you confront and conquer your irrational HIV fears.

Will daily consumption of Aloevera, amla juice and other ayurvedic medicine give false negative hiv test?
Stop/Continue Combivir nPEP