PEP

hi im a 20yr old male. my exposure was mutual masturbation w/ an older male who i strongly believe is positive. i touched his penis and he touched my penis. i dont know if his precum went on the head of my penis or in my urethra.im worried that maybe he had cuts on his hands and blood might have gone in my urethra or head of my penis. i was given PEP cause i was so anxious.i was only given 2wks. i was given viramune200mg 1 tablet,kaletra50mg-56tablets and truvada200-300mg14tabs. is this enough. im really anxious and idk how to deal w/ this please answer.

Mutual masturbation is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. PEP was not warranted nor, by the way, was it properly prescribed! I'd recommend you discontinue these medications immediately. (You might also want to find a more competent doctor!)

Discordant Couple .
All I can do is fess up