hiv and food
Oct 14, 2010
I nicked my finger and a spot of blood fell into a simmering sauce, i am unsure of my hiv status but have only done mutual masterbation as a risk i think. Would the simmering sauce have killed any virus as it was consumed afterwards.
Response from Dr. Frascino
You seasoned your marinara sauce with blood? Hmm. Who did you invite to dinner? Dracula? The cast of HBO's True Blood? Lestat? The HIV risk is nonexistent.
Mutual masturbation is not considered a risk for HIV transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Hiv Symptoms Show Up Within 2 Years?
- Can U Get Hiv Through A Dried Up Cut?
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.