hiv and food
Oct 14, 2010
I nicked my finger and a spot of blood fell into a simmering sauce, i am unsure of my hiv status but have only done mutual masterbation as a risk i think. Would the simmering sauce have killed any virus as it was consumed afterwards.
Response from Dr. Frascino
You seasoned your marinara sauce with blood? Hmm. Who did you invite to dinner? Dracula? The cast of HBO's True Blood? Lestat? The HIV risk is nonexistent.
Mutual masturbation is not considered a risk for HIV transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Could Runny Nose Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.