Please Doctor, I'm really getting crazy

First of all, many thanks for your excellent work in this website. Doctor, I really need you to tell me your opinion. I was about a week ago having a massage and was lying down naked on a blanket which probably had been there for many others before me. I am circumcised and obviously my penis was hard pressed against this blanket (and probably my urethra's mucose). After 30 minutes, I was turned over and I had a handjob (unprotected). I had no contact with this lady's private parts at all. I would not have given this much thought were it not because a couple of days later I started to experience a certain burning feeling in my penis, although no problems to urinate and not pain either when urinating. A friend of mine who is a doctor, over the phone, just advised a fungus killer balm on my penis, and to tell you the truth, the burning feeling has died down almost completely. My question Doctor, is whether you think that I should test for gonorrhea, chlamidya, HIV, etc. I have a stable girlfriend and the last I would like to see happen is that she gets hurt by my stupid and thoughtless behaviour. I would appreciate your reply. I am really experiencing episodes of anxiety, can hardly get any sleep, and really feel miserable. Many thanks in advance, and I will straight away make a very well deserved donation for this helpful website.

Your STD/HIV-acquisition risk from your rub-a-dub-dub-massage-on-a-used-blanket sexperience is nonexistent. Your fears are unwarranted. The only reason to consider STD/HIV screening would be for peace of mind.

about syphilis
hiv and food