FNAC advised by ENT & symptoms

Hello Doc,

I live in Mumbai and had a unprotected frottage exposure with a sex worker. I have tested negative on ELISA at 6 and 9 months, however despite this I have one lymph node at the back of my ear for almost a year now, it is non painful and the size has remained static. I frequently fall ill and my body temperature is usually above normal.My ENT has suggested an FNAC & Ultra sound. I am worried now that the FNAC findings will reveal HIV. Please advise doc after a 9 month neg test is it still possible that I have the virus. You are well aware of the HIV risk among sex workers in Mumbai.My 9 month test was back in April 2009, does mumbai use the advanced ELISA testing techniques ? Do you suggest I repeat another test ?

Frottage is not considered to be a risk for HIV transmission. Your negative ELISA tests at six and nine months are conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV tests are warranted. Whatever is causing your single swollen lymph node, one thing is certain: it's not HIV.

$$ for your thoughts? Ukranian Adventure
Indeterminant Western Blot Negative Elisa