|Should I raise the white flag?
Oct 13, 2010
Hey Doc, I have had a 12 and 14 month negative rapid hiv test. Is this conclusive? Is 14 months long enough? Should I raise the white flag? Thanks so much my friend.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.