Should I raise the white flag?
Oct 13, 2010
Hey Doc, I have had a 12 and 14 month negative rapid hiv test. Is this conclusive? Is 14 months long enough? Should I raise the white flag? Thanks so much my friend.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Breast Sucking Safe?
- Is Chest Cold An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.