Question for Doc Frascino

Hi, Doc. I will tahnk you again for your time and wanted to ask you if there is a book from YOU about Immunology, about HIV, about genes and therapies.... I would be pleased to read a scientifical books from you. I red your biography and this site, and think your knowlege is HUGE. I mean really huge. Thanks again and i whish you all teh best for your research and your private life !

Max

Hey Max,

No, I have not authored an immunology or HIV book, just articles in various medical journals that I doubt you would find all that helpful or entertaining. I'd recommend you search the archives of this forum, as over the years I've discussed many of the topics you list. Recently I've begun blogging on a variety of HIV-related topics for this website. You might find these missives of interest. You can find them on the blog page.

Thanks for your thanks and good wishes.

Stripper Lap dance nude
Porn follow up can I woooo hooo...please make it official