Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Stripper Lap dance nude
Oct 13, 2010

Hey man I really have a great respect for you and the work you do to help people here on the forum I was sad for you when I heard your story people like you do not deserve to recieve such rotten luck. I am a 21 yr old man who never had a girlfriend, I went to a strip club and had a dance with a stripper she sat on my lap and started going up and down i got a boner and cummed in my boxers I had shorts on as well I thought she was going to just dance but she sat on my lap my boner was hard until dance finishes? what is my risk? i went to doctor and explain this he told me no risk for hiv 0, but i worry i contacted other std's 4 weeks later i felt little pain urinating and i coudnt pee a lot as i wanted and that doctor gave me antibiotics i am feeling better but i cant sleep worry for hiv other std risks i cannot tell this to family great shame and also am taking antibiotics and feel better

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Relax Max. The chance of contracting STDs/HIV from a Bouncing Betty at your local Badda Bing following a lap dance where you spunked your boxers and shorts while she shimmy-shimmied her silicone-enhanced ta-tas is nonexistent. I agree with your doctor: no risk. Whatever "little pain" while peeing you are experiencing would not be related to an STD contracted four weeks earlier.

Dr. Bob

Previous
?paranoia
Next
Question for Doc Frascino

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.