Stripper Lap dance nude

Hey man I really have a great respect for you and the work you do to help people here on the forum I was sad for you when I heard your story people like you do not deserve to recieve such rotten luck. I am a 21 yr old man who never had a girlfriend, I went to a strip club and had a dance with a stripper she sat on my lap and started going up and down i got a boner and cummed in my boxers I had shorts on as well I thought she was going to just dance but she sat on my lap my boner was hard until dance finishes? what is my risk? i went to doctor and explain this he told me no risk for hiv 0, but i worry i contacted other std's 4 weeks later i felt little pain urinating and i coudnt pee a lot as i wanted and that doctor gave me antibiotics i am feeling better but i cant sleep worry for hiv other std risks i cannot tell this to family great shame and also am taking antibiotics and feel better

Relax Max. The chance of contracting STDs/HIV from a Bouncing Betty at your local Badda Bing following a lap dance where you spunked your boxers and shorts while she shimmy-shimmied her silicone-enhanced ta-tas is nonexistent. I agree with your doctor: no risk. Whatever "little pain" while peeing you are experiencing would not be related to an STD contracted four weeks earlier.

?paranoia
Question for Doc Frascino