Will donate! Analyze my situation please, need good karma!!!

Dear Dr. Bob,

For the past 3 months I have been reading your forums and would just like to say I appreciate everything that you do and after I get tested I will certainly donate, regardless of the outcome.

Please tell me what you think of my situation. 20 year old heterosexual male, had unprotected vaginal intercourse with female of unknown status 3 months ago. After about 3 days I started to notice a slight tingle in my throat which progressively became worse to the point of a severe sore throat lasting about a week or so. At 9 days post exposure I develloped severe diahrrea for 2 days, like very severe could hardly walk without having to take a crap!! During this time I was also verrrrry fatigued. When the diahrrea stopped so did the fatigue. During the second day of diahrrea I developed gross hematuria. This finally freaked me out and I went to my doctor. There was no swelling of the lymph nodes, but they did feel painful at times, and also no fever. Upon Urinalysis significant proteinuria was found, but nothing relatively out of whack on blood analysis etc.. The gross hematuria went away after about three days but I had extreme dysuria for about 6 days. Also I develloped very bad conjunctivitis for almost a week. This all occured within the first 3 weeks post exposure.

Please let me know what you think. Please send me some good luck karma as I am going to get tested as soon as I get a message back from you!!!!!

thanks.

Unprotected sex does place you at risk for STDs, including HIV. Consequently, a STD screen now and a three-month HIV-antibody test are warranted.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Unfortunately I cannot diagnose the exact cause of your symptoms over the Internet, as I do not have access to your complete medical history and your laboratory studies and the benefit of a physical exam. I would suggest that a thorough evaluation of your gross hematuria and proteinuria is warranted.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. A dose of my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV-antibody tests will be negative has been signed, sealed and sent. Write back with the results of your test and workup of your urological problem, OK?

Just back , but without questions
?paranoia