Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Just back , but without questions
Oct 11, 2010

Hello doc!!!

No questions again. Just to say a hello and see how you are, my friend. Is everything all right?

I made a donation to your foundation (not too big, but I promise next one will be bigger, my friend. I know how much it's needed).

I'm in home (didn't go work, due to a asthma and a bronchitis) and I've just done the donation.

Well, my friend, that's it! Hope it's all right with you!!!

Greats hugs to you and Dr. Steve!!!

from your

BFF Brazilian Guy!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello BFF Brazilian Guy,

Sorry to hear about the asthma/bronchitis flare and hope it will resolve quickly.

Yes, all is status quo with me. I'm traveling once again, but this time not to such an exotic site. Heading back to San Francisco tonight.

Thank you for your ongoing support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Yes, it is needed. The world economic and financial crisis has had a devastating impact on HIV/AIDS organizations worldwide. Your ongoing generosity and compassion are warmly appreciated.

Dr. Bob

Previous
3rd post the worried well
Next
Will donate! Analyze my situation please, need good karma!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.