Just back , but without questions

Hello doc!!!

No questions again. Just to say a hello and see how you are, my friend. Is everything all right?

I made a donation to your foundation (not too big, but I promise next one will be bigger, my friend. I know how much it's needed).

I'm in home (didn't go work, due to a asthma and a bronchitis) and I've just done the donation.

Well, my friend, that's it! Hope it's all right with you!!!

Greats hugs to you and Dr. Steve!!!

from your

BFF Brazilian Guy!

Hello BFF Brazilian Guy,

Sorry to hear about the asthma/bronchitis flare and hope it will resolve quickly.

Yes, all is status quo with me. I'm traveling once again, but this time not to such an exotic site. Heading back to San Francisco tonight.

Thank you for your ongoing support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Yes, it is needed. The world economic and financial crisis has had a devastating impact on HIV/AIDS organizations worldwide. Your ongoing generosity and compassion are warmly appreciated.

3rd post the worried well
Will donate! Analyze my situation please, need good karma!!!