3rd post the worried well

Mon AM sucked a casinoe cocktail waitress nipple who was apparantly engorged an post partum ( dumb ) handjob, I touched her pantylined groin do not remember any fluid at all and it was for a few moments extensive handjob never came I washed hands breifly went upstairs and masturbated excessivly ( dumb ) Mon... Same night felt tingle in left leg Tues... very very thirsty , day two dizzy and lathargic I had received her number and called her she was telling me she had never been sick although I was an idiot she was a sex worker on the side im sure. At this point I should have gotton a pep. She will not answer any calls no matter how many...im an idiot I went to get a test rather than a pep

Wed... Day three sick and dizzy and unbeleivable naseua , and facial flush, bad bad bad fatigue, no hunger at all Thurs...excessive nausea total loss of hunger my diet has been bannans oatmeal and juice and lots of water....... Friday ..Day four Real Real bad fatigue some naseeu, small sore throught. Go to doctor and he says maybe sinis infection that I cant get from handjob.... Sat... Day five sore throut, nausea, sunitus,faceflush,dizzy, Sun...... Day six same same no hunger mon I can kinda eat take antibiotics and sleep when I can Tues antibiotics.... no hunger same but nasuea tends to subside facial flush somewhat better Wed ..badddd naseua and new symptom.i canker at back of mouth near tooth never have em Went to get PCR sore throat gone canker here would be suicidal but I have the worlds greatest kids and wife.

when do the symptoms end doc and do you ever feel normal after acute?I hate medicine and I cannot beleive I threw away my marriage on a handjob .....

You are a special person I read your bio and I will be donating in the future several times. Your sight is invaluable for paranoid folks. I think I just drew the card boss.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is extremely low at best based on the facts you present. Symptoms that appear within days of a potential HIV exposure are not related to HIV! The symptoms associated with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) become manifest two to three weeks (not days!) after primary HIV infection.

Many of your current symptoms are very consistent with guilt, anxiety and depression, not HIV!

My advice is:

1. Level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

2. Get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

3. Consider counseling to help you cope with your HIV fears, guilt, anxiety and depression. Psychotherapy and medicaments for depression and anxiety can help you endure the three-month window period.

As for "drawing the card," nah. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from your casino caper involving Silicone Sally, the cocktail hostess with the mostess. PEP would not have been warranted, by the way.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated. In return, I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV testing will be HIV negative. I'm willing to give you excellent betting odds the HIV wild card is still in the deck!

PEP Issue - Not addressed in archives!
Just back , but without questions