Precum-filled Penis tip touched stripper's body...Pls help...worried sick!

Hi Dr Bob, Thanks a lot for all your help on this. This is one of the very few websites that gives some true info about the hiv-aids stigma. i want to make a donation and believe that this will be some very well spent money in a long time. Pls. direct me to the donation link.

i went to a strip bar a month back, where "she" took me to a room and asked me to lay down where she would masturbate herself. When both of us were naked after some time. she sat on my chest and her back touched my penis tip that was already filled with pre cum. the contact was twice/thrice, but hardly for a second each time. Also i had touched the bed where she made me to lay down and then had touched the tip of my penis which already had some precum. She had no vaginal fluid on her after she fingered her self and touched the base of my penis for a second. Now I am worried sick wondering if I might be at risk of getting HIV this way. We never had any penetrative sex or any direct contact of bodily fluids. Please help as I am really terrified right now to lead a normal conjugal life with my spouse.

Your fears are unwarranted. Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Your terror is most likely linked to guilt. I would suggest you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do. HIV testing is not warranted medically, but it may be helpful psychologically if my reassurance alone is not sufficient for you to shake your irrational fears.

Be well.

Dr. Bo

New therapy combo
PEP Issue - Not addressed in archives!