Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Precum-filled Penis tip touched stripper's body...Pls help...worried sick!
Oct 11, 2010

Hi Dr Bob, Thanks a lot for all your help on this. This is one of the very few websites that gives some true info about the hiv-aids stigma. i want to make a donation and believe that this will be some very well spent money in a long time. Pls. direct me to the donation link.

i went to a strip bar a month back, where "she" took me to a room and asked me to lay down where she would masturbate herself. When both of us were naked after some time. she sat on my chest and her back touched my penis tip that was already filled with pre cum. the contact was twice/thrice, but hardly for a second each time. Also i had touched the bed where she made me to lay down and then had touched the tip of my penis which already had some precum. She had no vaginal fluid on her after she fingered her self and touched the base of my penis for a second. Now I am worried sick wondering if I might be at risk of getting HIV this way. We never had any penetrative sex or any direct contact of bodily fluids. Please help as I am really terrified right now to lead a normal conjugal life with my spouse.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Your fears are unwarranted. Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Your terror is most likely linked to guilt. I would suggest you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do. HIV testing is not warranted medically, but it may be helpful psychologically if my reassurance alone is not sufficient for you to shake your irrational fears.

Be well.

Dr. Bo

Previous
New therapy combo
Next
PEP Issue - Not addressed in archives!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.