My Therapy Update - A Question - Plus my quarterly Donation.

Dr Bob,

I have to tell you what a difference all this Therapy is doing for me. I can live my life again. I am close to not having any fears whatsoever. My family life couldn't be more loving or better. And it's all because of YOU. I listened. For everybody out there the most important thing to do is listen to Dr. Bob's advice. If he thinks you need get some therapy - Get it !! It's life changing. My quarterly donation will be coming early this quarter.

I do have one question and concern. I was sitting with a couple of friends and one man I met is HIV+. No problem. Shook his hand and we all had a great time visiting. During our hour together. I felt something rubbing on my collar so I scratched it and it was a zit or something. It bled because I saw some blood on my finger. So what. It didn't bother me. 15 minutes later we all got up to leave we said our goodbyes. This man who is HIV+ got up and grabbed me around my collar - neck and said "Nice to meet you." I was polite back. Uggggh. Now I guess this is where I need a bit more therapy. I don't know if he touched my fresh wound or not. So my questions are two fold.

1.) This man touched the outside of my shirt and he had anything on his hands that is HIV+ What are the chances of me catching the HIV virus this way? Can HIV travel through a shirt if it gets on the material?

2.) What if he actually did have contact directly onto my wound with his hands, and he has anything on his hands that is HIV+ What are my chances of catching the HIV virus? Please really think of this question and give it to me straight up on this question?

3.) Do I need to do another test from this situation?

Please really think through these questions and give me straight up and on right answers Dr. Bob. I can handle it.

Thank You for everything that you do - You gave me my life, family ,,everything back. I will continue with the therapy - along with my donations.

Sincerely, Michael

Hello Michael,

I'm delighted that you are finding therapy so beneficial and that the joy of living is returning to your life.

Regarding your two specific questions:

1. HIV risk completely nonexistent.

2. HIV risk completely nonexistent. (And that is as completely "straight" an answer this gay HIV-specialist physician can give!)

3. Absolutely not! But you probably do need additional psychotherapy/counseling. You are well on your way to conquering your irrational HIV fears, but not quite all the way there just yet.

Michael, thank you for your ongoing support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will always be HIV free!

Be well. Stay well.

Crack ed cuticle and lap dance.
New therapy combo