Crack ed cuticle and lap dance.

Hello Doc

I will be making a donation to you foundation in the coming days. Here is the issue, I had a very small crack in my cuticle that was bleeding a tiny amount but had stop for hours. Then I received a lap dance and I rubbed the dance clitorises for 10 seconds,. I felt here get wet so I stopped and inserted mu fingers in to her mouth and she sucked on them. I do not think any vaginal fluid in the crack. Do have reason to be concerned or am I being a little too paranoid. I just can sleep right now and some reassurance would be nice. Please help me.

Thanks

"Do I have reason to be concerned or am I being a little too paranoid?" Definitely the latter, except I would leave off the "a little" part!

Relax Max. No risk.

Thanks for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

Nystatin, Desonate and my HIV/STD test reliability.
My Therapy Update - A Question - Plus my quarterly Donation.