Nystatin, Desonate and my HIV/STD test reliability.

Dear Dr. Bob,

I apply Nystatin/Triamcinolon Acetonide cream 30gm for my anal itching, inside the anus as well as on the perianal area and i also apply Desonate 0.05% gel for my scalp itching on a big area on my scalp. I am applying that from couple of months.

Recently after an unprotected sex exposure, i got tested for HIV1 and HIV 2 antibody tests and some other STD's(antibody tests) after an year of exposure.

I want to concentrate on the fact that that i apply that Nystatin cream inside the anus(as well on top of the perinal area), sorry about my detailed explanation, but the doctor asked me to do so, and then it will heal. Now i am very worried. Please let me know if my tests are reliable or if i need to get the PCR tests for HIV1/2 and the PCR tests for all the other common STD's.

I will donate for your great cause.

Thank you.

Neither your Nystatin/Triamcinolone acetate cream nor your desonate gel will affect the validity of your HIV-antibody test results or alter the window period for seroconversion. Specialized (PCR) testing is not warranted.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV-antibody tests will be negative!

Good luck. Be well.

Serious Korean with phobia
Crack ed cuticle and lap dance.