Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thank You Dr. Bob
Oct 11, 2010

I have read your forum and it is me helping me quell some fears and learn some realities. I made several post with some ridiculous questions about masterbation after crotch touching covered by panties,handjobs,and nipple knashing. I am still very afraid of my endless symptoms that began with dizzyness and general uncomfortable feeling 24 to 48 hours later. Had I known about a "PEP" I would have taken. Seven Days later I find myself with a off and on minor sore throat,lack of hunger,lathrgic sense of wellness and a minor sinus that comes and go, a sinus infection feeling with no fever some green stool and a new found sympathy for those suffering with AIDS or HIV.My main worry now is that I touched the individuals pantylined genitiles and used the same hand to masturbate with 30 minutes later with lotion. Regardless,I have a admiration for the myriad of questions you deftly answer.I hqave gathered some funds for a eleven day DNA test and my next donation will be to your fund hopefully while I am woo hooing. However continued symptoms and the overall irony of my stupidity do not leave me confident

No bribery here just a promise

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

I'm pleased you have gained both reassurance and enlightenment from reading the information in this forum.

Your ongoing HIV fears remain unwarranted and irrational. PEP would not have been recommended, even if you wanted to take it. Continue to review the wealth of information here to gain additional insights into your fears. Testing is not warranted (the results would undoubtedly be negative).

Thank you for your desire to support The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, indeed, you are well.)

Dr. Bob

Previous
I want to be a reformed fluffernutter
Next
Your valuable input Dr.Bob-Thanks in advance!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.