Thank You Dr. Bob

I have read your forum and it is me helping me quell some fears and learn some realities. I made several post with some ridiculous questions about masterbation after crotch touching covered by panties,handjobs,and nipple knashing. I am still very afraid of my endless symptoms that began with dizzyness and general uncomfortable feeling 24 to 48 hours later. Had I known about a "PEP" I would have taken. Seven Days later I find myself with a off and on minor sore throat,lack of hunger,lathrgic sense of wellness and a minor sinus that comes and go, a sinus infection feeling with no fever some green stool and a new found sympathy for those suffering with AIDS or HIV.My main worry now is that I touched the individuals pantylined genitiles and used the same hand to masturbate with 30 minutes later with lotion. Regardless,I have a admiration for the myriad of questions you deftly answer.I hqave gathered some funds for a eleven day DNA test and my next donation will be to your fund hopefully while I am woo hooing. However continued symptoms and the overall irony of my stupidity do not leave me confident

No bribery here just a promise

I'm pleased you have gained both reassurance and enlightenment from reading the information in this forum.

Your ongoing HIV fears remain unwarranted and irrational. PEP would not have been recommended, even if you wanted to take it. Continue to review the wealth of information here to gain additional insights into your fears. Testing is not warranted (the results would undoubtedly be negative).

Thank you for your desire to support The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, indeed, you are well.)

I want to be a reformed fluffernutter
Your valuable input Dr.Bob-Thanks in advance!