For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Porn 11 week and Australia

Dr. Bob,

Good on ya mate, Today was week 11 and tested neg with rapid oral test...pretty happy and excited. Think I can make it one more week. That Karma you send is amazing.

As for Australia I agree neither one are good exports and yes a funnel web spider is not something I would like to encounter, nor a red belly black snake for that matter.

Can you answer 2 questions for me? 1)where did the extra "I" come from in aluminum? Can't figure that one out. 2) Why do they put beet root on everything. A big mac should not come with beet root.

Hope you enjoy your trip, I love Sydney, Darling harbor is amazing.

Hope my 12 week come out ok!!!Will be sending one final donation. Thanks,

Hi SB,

Yeah, a burger with beet root wrapped in "aluminium" foil is indeed difficult to explain. Perhaps it relates to the toxic effects of too many tins of Tooheys?

I'm confident you'll soon be WOO-HOO-ing like a banshee in heat making more noise than a talented aborigine playing a didgeridoo!

She'll be apples mate!

HIV Origin
I want to be a reformed fluffernutter