Viruses in lubricant-is it possible

Hello Dr. frascino ! I m new on this site, and heard about you from some friends of me. Now, i have a question for you. I m living in München(Germany) I visited a transsexual sex worker (from Milano or Barcelona, don t know,) , i was bottom, she used lubricant. My friend told me , that there are cases in which a prostitute keep sperm in lube, and viruses can survive and can be transmited to everyone. Now, i m scared-i always had safer sex, but i did not think about this possibility. Doc, please give me your advice-i need it. What should i do ? I told myself, it can not be possible, but i m scared.

Send you in return a good donation and hope you are doing well with your research !!

ALL THE BEST

Max

Relax Max! Your fears about tainted lubricants are unwarranted, assuming latex condoms were used properly and did not fail. First of all, it would be unlikely your tranny was a psychotically deranged psycho-killer hellbent on murdering her clients with HIV-infected lube! Second, HIV does not survive very long at all outside the body; this includes "sperm in lube."

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Continue to play safe to stay safe.

Be well.

DNA PCR 30 Days after PEP
HIV Origin