Remember me...I was "just chillin" in 2008? Now, not so much!

My concern was insertive oral with a female prostitute in May of 2008; you told me I could woo hoo in 2008 after a negative test at my doc's office 5 months after and numerous Home Access tests since. Well now, 2 years 4 months later, I have all kinds of symptoms: Burning feet and hands, fat loss in face, neck, hands and feet I actually have not lost a pound, but I am losing fat fast in my face and neck. Swollen nodes in neck and groin, right upper abdominal pain, muscle loss and weakness. My adolase is elevated, as well as C Reative protein. My wife has started to lose fat in her butt and breasts and has started to have irregular periods and wollen nodes in neck. She has been diagnosed with insulin resistance. We both took Home Access test this year and they were negative. Dr. what is happening to us? Help!

Unfortunately I cannot diagnose the cause of your ailments over the Internet. However, what I can do is reassure you with absolute confidence that HIV is not your wife's problem. Your recent negative Home Access test merely reconfirms what we already knew. You don't have HIV! Stop perseverating on an illness you could not possibly have. My advice is to be evaluated by an internist (internal medicine physician). If no physical cause of your symptoms can be determined, you should be evaluated for psychosomatic illness related to anxiety.

Remember, HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

Please Advice
The Return of Captain Pee Pee and his Windigo