Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Chinese Massage Handjob
Oct 4, 2010

Hello Doc First of all I would like to thank you on everyone's behalf for what u do to help people. Probably sometimes people are sure about the answer but they still ask you because they believe you and also for their own full satisfaction. For this reason I have donated to www.concertedeffort.org and will keep doing so.

Now I would request you to also help me out on this one. Here it is. I am a male 23yrs living in Dubai. I went to a chinese massage center two dayz bac and somewhere inside me I knew that today I will get a hand job. So I was already very much hard as soon as I entered the massage room. Now she was doing my back and I had my underwear on and then she slowly removed it (I m precumin on the towel under me) and after a while she told me to flip on my back and covered my already hard penis wit a towel pressed hard on my pee head and then after a while she offered me to give a hand job. Which she gave me. And during the hand job I was fondling her breast and tried to touch her pussy while she was still wearing her shorts I felt her pubic hair but I don't know how deep I went to touch her with my finger, as she was a little bulky and her shorts were tight it was difficult to reach her but I don't knw how much or wat I touched. but then I climaxed. And then again after a while she offered me for another hand job which also I couldn't resist though it dint go so well. (I was doing the same things with her body I did in my previous session)

Now dear Dr my question is 1 after I was done with my massage she again folded the same towel and kept it probably to be used by another guy. Which makes me think I was also sleepin on a used towel with my penis exposed and pressed hard towards the towel dripping my semen on it. (While I was sleeping on my stomach and also after the climax when she covered my penis with a towel). 2 then when I was done she wiped my penis with a wet towel which dint look very clean may be used by some other guy. 3 and she was very regularly touching my penis hole and also fingering my asshole with the other hand.

So Dr with all this circumstances do u think I have any risk of HIV... Or any other diseases. As the towels were probably used by someone else and she had covered my penis hole wit it and she probably dint even wash her hands properly between massages. And also she fingered my asshole. And I had also touched her. Please Dr your reply will be highly appreciated as I am in a lot of misery. Shall I do any kind of test or is there no risk for me on this one at all??

Dear doc while replying let's think bout the worst case senerio and answer. I mean say GOD FORBIDS if the chinese woman had hiv and also the person who was sleeping on the same towels before me had hiv then wat will happen of me??? I am sure a lot of people will benifit frm this.... Plz doc do reply. I have donated once and will again do so. So that you continue to do this gr8 job of helping people.

Thanks and Regards

Mr Worried

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Mr. Worried,

"So Dr. with all this circumstances do u think I have any risk of HIV . . . or any other disease?" No, I do not. Your STD/HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. The only reason to consider HIV testing would be for psychological peace of mind. Medically speaking it is not necessary, even with your very unlikely "worst case scenario" fears.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Dr. Bob

Previous
PLEASE answer me Dr Bob!!!! Please..I promise donation
Next
RE:Infected after "protected" hand/boob-job. Laying out why i know what is going on & why you're wrong yet again.!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.