porn star 10 week neg and Australia

Dr. B,

Thanks for your support. Did my 10 week test via rapid oral and came back negetive. From what I gather this is great news. Question about 12 week vs 90 days. Does it matter? Do 10 week results ever change?

Thanks, I was reading about how you are going back to Oz. I lived there for 2 years outside of Cairns. Best time of my young life, I worked on a snorkel boat in the reef. Where are you visiting this time? Are you a fan of Vegemite? Bundeberg Rum?

anyway, thank you for all your support. Should I start to practice?

S.B

Hey S.B.,

Whether it's twelve weeks or 90 days makes no difference. The immune system doesn't really care. A negative test prior to three months can be considered encouraging, but is not definitive or convulsive. That said, it's worth noting that the majority of HIV-infected folks will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their blood within four to six weeks from the date of exposure/infection.

Regarding the land down under, it's one of my favorite travel destinations. I've been to Cairns a number of times. This trip focuses on New Zealand, Tasmania, Melbourne and Sydney. Doubt I'll get up to the reef this time around.

Vegemite and Bundeberge Rum are not two of Australia's finest exports, in my opinion. However I do prefer them to, say, funnel web spiders.

Should you start practicing your WOO-HOO? Absofrickenlutely Mate. She'll be apples.

G'day,

Is it possible ! how come ?!! WHOO WHOO
Vomit During Oral