RE) I think this can help others/me

Hey Dr. Bob just wanted to thank you really quickly for your feedback on my very common question. This will be a follow up and I assure you my last one. In case you have forgotten my risk was one act of unprotected vaginal intercourse with a female ( I am male) Tested neg. for HIV twice at 3 months once at 4 months with rapid tests and neg. at 6 months with elisa blood draw test. In between that time had one yeast infection/jock itch around 5 month mark. Was also neg. for Hep B and C, clamidia, gonorrhea, and hsv 1 and 2. So heres my direct follow up questions from my last post and my last.

1) To me it seems experts slightly debate that tests are conclusive at 3 or 6 months. I was tested at 3,4, and exaclty 6. What has me questioning my testing is that one woman at the clinic told me I need to test every 3 months for a year after the sex! Is this so? I dont have the money to keep testing and as I told you I now have a gf who I do not want to spread any thing to. What gives!?

2) never had jock itch/yeast infection before and I am 24 yrs old. Read online that sometimes it can be caused by HIV. Had it about 5 months after the possible exposure. Am I just thinking too much into this?

3) Never tested for syphilis but should I? and can it slow seroconversion? Say if I was pos. for syphilis after all this time would it affect my HIV testing which I should assumer are conclusive at 6 months?

4) last and final comments. What the woman told me about testing for a year at the clinic has me very nervous again after being so confident in my testing. Do you think it's safe to assume that at this point anxiety is my main problem and something that should be adressed? I'll be honest my main fear is that I didnt test enough and one day I will wake up very ill and die from something I shouldn't have! Can i accept my test as reassurance and if I cant move on maybe I need counseling.

Looking forward to a response from you as a follow up to my other post. I will be making another donation and hopefully never have to visit this forum again for my own sake haha. Hope all is well with you and good luck with everything!

1. Your three- and six-month negative tests are definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able. The gal at the clinic who advised you need to test out to I year is suffering from a medical condition called "crainio-rectal inversion." That means she has her head up her butt.

2. "Am I just thinking too much into this?" Yep!

3. Syphilis testing should be a part of routine STD screening following an unprotected sexual encounter. Syphilis would not slow HIV seroconversion.

4. Do I think it's safe to assume at this point that anxiety is your main problem and something that should be addressed? Absofrickenlutely!

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. Now stop worrying and start WOO-HOO-ing!

Be well. Stay well.

transexual encounter.....stressed to the max!!
Afraid of contacting HIV from stripper