why are hiv people so horny.. and a thank you

do you think that most people who have hiv got it cause they are to horny. is that why they got hiv cause they are are always trying to get off then end up getting hiv. i have read a lot and learned about hiv thanks to this site. but it sounds like a bunch of hornies.

i am not trying to be rude... but it was just a thought. i am a horny and scared and feel i need mental help to help control my horniness.

i also had a the ups man get the hiv test and he is not infected. now he want he wants to do it again but i told him to bring condoms. he says he does not like them and other women dont make him use them that he delivers to. so i have said no more !

i have learned i will need to get a 3 month test also.

claire

Hello Claire,

Folks don't contract HIV because they are horn-dogs; they contract the virus (and other STDs) because they have unprotected/unsafe sex!

Your UPS guy is an idiot. Chances are that if indeed he is HIV negative now he won't stay that way if he continues to foolishly make his "deliveries" unwrapped!

cleaning penis before sex Sep 26, 2010

I had sex with a man that i have know for a while (the ups man who delivers to my work) One day i was alone at work and we ended up hooking up in the office. we did not have a condom and it was sort of spur of the moment so he washed his penis with soap and water first to make sure it was clean. how risky was this knowing his penis was just cleaned. he told me that he washed any thing off so it was safe now. I am affraid to get aids. claire

Hello Claire,

Your story certainly supports your claim that your UPS guy "delivers" at your workplace! Does he also happen to have a large package? Oh, never mind.

Washing Mr. Happy before driving into the love canal without a condom does absolutely nothing to protect you from contracting HIV/AIDS. But you most likely already knew that, didn't you? Of course you did. If you didn't you must have either been living under a rock for the past quarter century or your name is Christine O'Donnell.

Unprotected sex, with or without washing the throbbing tallywhacker, puts you at risk for STDs, including HIV. I would suggest:

1. See your doctor for an STD screen.

2. Get an HIV-antibody test three months from the date of the last "delivery" by UPS-Guy.

3. Spur-of-the-moment or scheduled special delivery, tell your UPS-Guy "no glove, no love!" Condoms are absolutely essential. If he really believes that merely washing his big bopper is all it takes to be safe, which I very strongly doubt, you'll need to educate this lunkhead.

Please answer my question. I will kill myself if u don't.
Defining AIDS (HIV VERSUS AIDS DIAGNOSIS DEFINITION, 2010)