Please answer my question. I will kill myself if u don't.

Hi dr. Bob I had unprotected oral sex with this guy. I was insertive partner, I had swollen taste buds and rash on my penis so the doctor prescribed blood test for HIV and syphilis. The test was done on 65 day Mark and the test came negative for both, but I am scared that may be I converting after the test. I have sinusitis every time during spring, but even after taking antibiotics I have swollen glands in my neck and nasal congestion and post nasal drip. Please tell me if I hav HIV. I have had unprotected oral sex with same guy before and it has been more than 80 days since the first encounter. 2. I want to know if the person is HIV +ve and u have oral sex will it be contracted the first time u have sex or will it take 2-3 encounters to contract HIV. BTW I don't know if this guy is HIV +ve. Please help me b4 I kill myself. Please help

Sorry I've decided not to respond to worried wrecks who make thinly veiled threats to commit hara-kiri if they don't get a reply. I find such comments to be rather insensitive to those of us who are HIV infected and struggle to live with the virus each and every day. If you're ready to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge because you had oral sex with another guy and now have seasonal sinusitis, well that's your choice and not my problem. If you'd like to resubmit your question with an apology and without the histrionics, I'll be happy to consider it.

Re: My Donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation
why are hiv people so horny.. and a thank you