Re: My Donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation
Oct 3, 2010
My Dear dr. Bobbino,
Hope your keeping well.
Just to say, that I sent you a cheque via air mail, the envelope was returned to my address, unclear as to why that was.
I am re posting, only this time, I am sending it registered.
Just so as you know that I am not a devious little leprechaun.
I'm still hanging on to your WHOO HOO for dear life!
Lots of Love to you over there, you wonderful person,
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting Hiv From One Time Exposure
- Can You Have Hiv And Aids At The Same Time?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.