Blood Donation

I donated blood earlier this year and after some time I received a letter from the post from the blood donation centre advising me that I could no longer donate blood as I had a reactive result on my specimen. Does this mean I m HIV positive?

Blood bank screening is not designed to diagnose HIV or any other blood-borne illness. Rather it's designed to protect the blood supply. Your letter indicates something uncovered in the screening process suggested you might have a medical condition that prevents you from being a blood donor. Those letters also state you should follow up with your doctor for more definitive testing. My advice is that you take the letter to your doctor and show it to him. He will know which tests to order based on what the letter states. Don't delay. This information could be very important for your future health.

Please please answer fast pl.
condom break on pep