Have you heard of Dr. Sebi? ("DR." SEBI IS A QUACK, 2010)

Just curious to know if anyone has tried his products in their fight against HIV/AIDS. His products supposedly cure HIV/AIDS, along with with a bunch of other ailments. Have there been any clinical studies of his product and claims? Or is he another fake like the Dr. who created AMBUSH? I wasted my time with ambush and got no results at all. Still HIV pos. I know maybe I was a fool for trying it but in the fight against this virus I think anything is worth trying, don't you?

Dr. Sebi or anyone else who claims his products "cures HIV/AIDS" is a quack by definition. We do not have a cure for HIV/AIDS yet. When one is developed or discovered, it will be big news and cause for worldwide celebration. You won't need to find information about it on an obscure Web site. I'm sure there is a special place in Hell for Dr. Sebi, the AMBUSH folks and loads of others who make false claims, playing on the fears of those with incurable illnesses such as AIDS and cancer. In response to your statement "I know maybe I was a fool for trying it but in the fight against this virus I think anything is worth trying, don't you," as an HIV specialist and person who has cohabitated with the virus for nearly 20 years, I most certainly do not!!! In fact many of these So-Called Alternative Medicines (SCAMs) can cause both physical and psychological damage to HIVers. Don't be fooled or harmed by those selling false hope for personal gain! Buyer Beware! Check out my blog on this topic: "Hocus-Pocus: Quantum Quackery, aka Alternative Medicines for HIV/AIDSHocus-Pocus: Quantum Quackery, aka Alternative Medicines for HIV/AIDS" It can be found on The Body's blog page. As for Dr. Sebi, he's not a doctor, he a swindling charlatan quack who has been arrested for practicing medicine without a license! See below (from quackwatch).

Defrauding the Desperate: Quackery and AIDS (1987), 27/9/2005 Meredith Vieira, reporting on fraudulent AIDS therapies on CBS-TV's "West 57th" last April 27, interviewed a man who called himself Dr. Sebi. "Dr. Sebi," said Vieira, "isn't a doctor. He's an herbalist, a man from Honduras who brought his bag of miracles to Brooklyn. His cure for AIDS starts at $500. It's the same regimen of diet and herbs he prescribes for everything." In an earlier television interview with Washington, D.C.'s "Eyewitness News" reporter Ellen Kingsley, Dr. Sebi stated, "We have always charged $250 for the first consultation to get the herbal compounds. On the AIDS, we increase it to $500, because of the psychological reason that goes along with the price. When someone invests enough money, they're going to go along with the program." Sebi has since been arrested for practicing medicine without a license.

Another One Of Those Scared Stiff
Please please answer fast pl.