statment Re :Help I am so scared - third time

this quack needs to mind his on business, Dr Bob you do a great service. please keep doing it.

Thanks for the support and vote of confidence.

Help I am so scared - third time Sep 28, 2010

I ate spicy meatballs then masturbated on my hand and now I am scared. Can you answer these questions please I am desperate? Does eating spicy meatballs increase your chance of getting hiv? If I already have hiv can I give it to my hand? If my hand gets hiv can I cut it off and keep the uninfected parts of me safe? I got tested 5 minutes after it happened..is that long enough to know for sure?

The real question is when are you going to get tired of contributing to the madness that this board represents? Do these people a favor and act like a professional.

Contributing to the madness? Hmm . . . . I'm quite certain the "madness" is already present when the questions arrive in my mailbox. My job is to defuse unwarranted worry and anxiety with scientific fact, sound reasoning and common sense and sometimes with a dash of wit or humor tossed in for good measure. I'm not sure how that contributes to the madness. Myth, misinformation, stigma and irrational fears contribute to the madness, not sound scientific facts, OK?

Act like a professional??? Again, I'm not sure what you mean or want from me. Shall I wear a white coat and hang my stethoscope around my neck while typing these responses?

Finally, regarding your spicy meatballs questions: yes, I can; no, no, no and no!

pep treatment recommended for unprotected oral exposure?
waiting for results...going crazy..wanna have baby