Do I have HIV, concern over oral sex

I'm a married guy but during a brief separation I had an encounter which I regret. While hungover, I received oral sex from another guy and came, feeling guilty I returned the gesture. He came a little in my mouth and I spat it out. I'm now super worried about HIV due to these reasons: 2-3 weeks later I came down really ill along with 2-3 other people with similar symptoms where I work. This included nausea, loose and very regular stools, weight loss, a feeling of something stuck in my throat (but not sore just irritated) and a rash (not raised, small pinpoint red dots not itchy eventually drying brown and fading away but new one returning). I went to see a doctor, and said I had a bad stomach infection which was going around. It lasted about 4 weeks. I had a low white blood count of 2.9. Later in another test I was at 3.1. I had a HIV test which was negative at 5-6 weeks. I have recently had another blood test done at 9 weeks and my count is still low now at 3.8. I still have this rash on my legs which the doctor tells me it Petechiae and now a case of reflux as my throats still either feels tight or something stuck there. This week my tongue has been white and a little sore, like kind of patchy or sucking on lemons to much also. I am worried sick this is HIV, I'm trying to wait it out to Nov before getting retested in result of getting a false negative. I want to be sure its not HIV but the wait is starting to be to much to take. Should I have a test now, am I likely to get a correct result. I'm worried I'm making myself sick now with fear.

HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive or conclusive. Your negative test at six weeks is encouraging, but not yet conclusive. It is true that most folks who are infected will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their blood within four to six weeks following primary infection.

My advice:

1. Level with your wife if you have not already done so. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do. You may also benefit from counseling to explore sexual orientation issues. Use latex condoms with your wife (and all other sexual partners) pending confirmatory results of your HIV status.

2. Get a three-month HIV-antibody test. The HIV-acquisition risk is very low (but not completely nonexistent) for oral sex.

3. Continue to follow up with your doctor or general internist regarding your ongoing medical problems. These are most likely not HIV related but still warrant follow up.

4. Consider counseling or anti-anxiety medication to help with your anxiety during the window period. It is indeed possible to "make oneself sick with fear."

Stress / Anxiety delays serocnversion?
pep treatment recommended for unprotected oral exposure?