Stress / Anxiety delays serocnversion?

Hi Dr. Bob,

Before anything else, I just want to thank you for your work in this website. I really appreciate your effort in trying to answer all the questions posted in this forum.

Anyway, I just want to ask the following questions, "Can Stress / Anxiety delay seroconversion?" and "Are my 3 non reactive rapid hiv antibody blood tests up to 6 months conclusive?"

I ask these questions because I've had colds for more than 6 times this year and I'm worried that it might be a symptom of HIV. Thanks a lot for your reply.

You are wondering if stress and anxiety can delay HIV seroconversion? No, of course not silly. If that were the case, practically nobody would seroconvert, ever! Just check out the truly astounding amount of anxiety that abounds in this forum alone, frevinsakes!!!

Your negative HIV-antibody tests out to six months are conclusive, no matter what state of high anxiety you may be experiencing. HIV is not the cause of your six colds this year! OK?

Is external scat play on the face and body safe? (FECES, 2010)
Do I have HIV, concern over oral sex