im not sure if its herpes

I have only had sex with my ex girlfriend 4 times in the relationship. We've done oral many times and i never had never noticed these tiny bumps on my penis until one day after we had intercourse(with a condom). I look at other pics on the net and they look way too small to be herpes in my opinion but i could be wrong. The day we had intercourse she gave me oral for quiet a while which made me sore. Im wondering if the bumps are from getting oral for too long or is it from maybe having an alergic reaction to the condom which i think was laytex. (spermicidal). They dont harden or crust or anything they're just tiny bumps and there. I dont think i had a fever or anything else. And when the soreness left i dont think it came back. Or could i have herpes? I dont remember her having anything on her mouth, and we have had oral before that night many times. It was just after that night i noticed. Help me out here!

It is possible that these bumps you are noticing are directly related to irritation from the sexual activity you are having (vigorous activity, detergents/spermicides on the condom), but ultimately it is impossible to diagnose your symptoms over the internet. If the symptoms are not characteristic of herpes sores--painful, fluid filled blisters that break open and scab over--then you probably don't have herpes.

Pay attention to when you get these bumps and try to notice any patterns. Less vigorous activity, using different kinds of condoms without spermicides, or other factors may make a difference. If the symptoms continue or get worse, see a doctor.

RMK

brief oral encounter
cocaine