Is external scat play on the face and body safe? (FECES, 2010)

Im planning to have a scat session with several women where they all defecate on my face and chest. I will not consume anything. How dangerous is this? If i have some closed pimples oin my chest. Does that put me at risk? Id greatly appreciate an answer. thank you.

The information you request was already waiting for you in the archives. See below. The bottom line is that feces that does not contain visible blood is not considered to be infectious for HIV.

Now that I've answered you question, please do me a favor and make sure I'm not ever on any of your party/session invitation lists, OK?

Concerns about feces on toilet seat at work. May 14, 2005

At work, I have a co-worker who has very poor hygiene. Every time she goes to the restroom, we find that she has gotten feces on the toilet seat, door, and/or the toilet paper roll. We are all concerned about the risk factor from this happening. Management makes all sorts of excuses for her.

She sounds like a shitty employee to me. I do not believe there is an HIV risk here, but that doesn't make it any less revolting. Continue to voice your concerns to management at whatever level it takes to resolve this crappy situation.

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF GETTING INFECTED THROUGH CONTACT WITH FECES? Aug 10, 2010

HELLO DOC:

I RECENTLY PERFORMED PROTECTED ANAL SEX WITH A MAN. AFTER 2 MINUTES I REMOVED MY PENIS WITH CONDOM, TOUCHED IT AND REALIZED IT HAD FECES ALL OVER. I WASHED MY HANDS AND REMOVED THE CONDOM. AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS I REALIZED THAT I HAD SOME BROKEN SKIN ON MY FINGERS.

MY QUESTION IS: WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF GETTING INFECTED WITH HIV THROUGH THIS EXPOSURE??

BTW, AFTER 4 DAYS OF EXPOSURE I HAD SORE THROAT AND SYMPTOMS OF COLD WITH NO FEVER.

THANK YOU.

The information you desire was already waiting for you in the archives. See below.

AIDS and Feces Sep 2, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I thought AIDS is not found in feces, however, I came across this site which illustrates that AIDS is found in feces. Can you tell me whether AIDS is found in feces?

thanks,

Haja

here is the abstract of the article:

A simple method for the isolation and subsequent detection of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) RNA from feces is described. Viral RNA was isolated by the method developed by Boom et al. (R. Boom, C.J.A. Sol, M.M.M. Salimans, C.L. Jansen, P.M.E. Wertheim-van Dillen, and J. van der Noordaa, J. Clin. Microbiol. 28:495-503, 1990), which was adapted for feces. HIV-1 RNA was detected by reverse transcription (RT) followed by a nested PCR encompassing the V3 region. Reconstruction experiments revealed that the efficiencies of the extraction technique and the subsequent RT-PCR were not considerably affected by the varied composition of feces. The method was applied on fecal specimens from 18 HIV-1-infected individuals, among which were samples that had been stored for 9 years. It appeared that HIV-1 RNA was detectable in the feces of 12 persons (67%). Viral RNA was present in the feces of persons who fulfilled the criteria for CDC class II and CDC class III HIV infection as well as in patients who were diagnosed with AIDS (CDC class IV). Direct sequencing of amplimers obtained from paired fecal and serum specimens showed that differences in sequence heterogeneity existed. In one patient a remarkable difference in the HIV-1 sequences between isolates from feces and serum was observed. In conclusion, HIV-1 RNA is frequently present in the feces of HIV-1-infected individuals, and in some cases the HIV-1 subpopulation in feces differs from the HIV-1 subpopulation in serum.

You are confused about several points. First off "AIDS" is not found in feces. AIDS is Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. It's a disease, not a specific pathogen. HIV is human immunodeficiency virus. It is the pathogen (virus) that causes HIV disease and AIDS. HIV can be detected in feces with specialized testing. However, feces that does not contain visible blood is not considered to be HIV infectious. This is analogous to tears and saliva. HIV can be detected in these fluids with sophisticated testing assays; however, again these fluids without visible blood are not considered to be infectious. The amount of HIV is insufficient to transmit the disease. Fluids such as blood, semen, cervical/vaginal secretions etc. are considered to be infectious fluids capable of transmitting HIV. Sweat, tears, nasal mucous, vomitus, feces, etc are not considered to be infectious bodily fluids (assuming there is no visible blood present). Hope that helps clarify things.

Vomit transmission May 21, 2008 I wish so bad for you to answer this question cause I can't seem to find a good answer. Some places say vomit has hiv in it, others don't. Since you are a dr, and very knowledgeable, and a nice man, I am asking you.

My friend was very drunk on his birthday and he threw up a lot in the toilet. I was helping him move down to the ground and i got some vomit on my hand. A few seconds later, without washing my hand yet, my cat jumped on me and scratched/cut my hand. I started bleeding. I am worried about hiv transmission through this cut. I don't know if my friend is std free. But I do know he is promiscuous with the men.

Please help. I have been worrying about this for so long.

You can't find a good answer? Did you check the archives? Your answer was there waiting for you. See below.

Briefly, vomitus is not considered an HIV risk, unless it contains visible blood.

hiv in nasal mucus? Aug 12, 2006

Dear dr. Frascino, does nasal mucus contain HIV and can an accidental ingestion of nasal mucus of a person with HIV and not on HAART be at risk? Thank you!

Nasal secretions similar to saliva, sputum, sweat, tears, urine, vomitus and feces are not implicated in the transmission of HIV, unless they contain visible blood.

Out of curiosity, how did you mange to "accidentally" chow down some HIV positive boogers?

just one shake Feb 7, 2007

Hello Doc, My girlfriend is working as a bartender and she cut her self by cutting fruit. Then she shaked hand with some guy has AIDS and he had sweat hands. She felt burn reaction from his sweat on her finger. It's possibility to infected this way? thank you

Nope! Even if sweaty hands poz-guy had also picked his nose, peed on his fingers and upchucked a Big Mac all over his hands before the handshake, your girlfriend's HIV risk remains completely nonexistent. (Tears, sweat, saliva, nasal mucous, urine, vomitus and feces do not transmit HIV, unless there is visible blood.)

sex with transexual/transvestite prostitute
Stress / Anxiety delays serocnversion?