Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

sex with transexual/transvestite prostitute
Sep 29, 2010

Hi there,

I recently visited Amsterdam on holiday and one drunken night I visited two TS prostitutes in the red light district, both in regulated windows in the main area. The first was a pre op male. Here I gave him a blow job, his penis was protected with condom at all times and he did not ejaculate. It was for a shot period of time. He gave me a blow job, protected with condom, I did not ejaculate. I then had anal sex with him, me inserting. Again protected and using lube. This was for a short period and I did not ejaculate. The prostitute then removed my condom and washed up in the sink using water. There was no signs of seamen or blood at all. The second prostitute was a post op male (now female) who gave me a blow job protected with condom, I then entered her vagina for a short period and she then finished me with blow job, again always protected with a condom. After, she removed the condom and gave me a clean tissue. I washed hands and penis in sink. There was no blood or cum from the prostitute.

I think I went through with this as I was drunk and curious (i have only ever had hetrosexual sex before), I did not like it and now feel extremely worried and guilty as to the risks of my actions with a TS prostitute in Amsterdam.

Can you please advise as to the risks of contracting HIV and should I be this worried or am I over reacting? Also, would you advise I need a HIV test?

Any advice on this matter will help settle my current anxious state. I will be making a donation. Many thanks in advance.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Your problem is "extreme worry and guilt" related to your boozy transexual experience in the red light district. Your problem is not HIV.

Protected sex is indeed protected no matter whose love canal or orifice your big bopper decides to visit, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail. HIV can't permeate intact latex. No way. No how.

HIV-antibody testing at the three-month mark will provide a definitive result; however, based on the information presented, the primary reason for you to consider testing would be fore psychological peace of mind. I'm quite confident you will test negative.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-health/good-health karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe, OK?

Good luck. Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
2 HIV partners
Next
Is external scat play on the face and body safe? (FECES, 2010)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.