First transgender encounter

I am a 30 year old, heterosexual male from New Zealand.

Yesterday, I met with a transgender Ihad been chatting to online. They were a pre-operative male to female TG. She assured me that she was clean and hiv free. She was from the phillipines and has been in NZ for a year. She showed me an hiv test result from mid March this year which was negative. However that is 6 months ago.

She performed oral sex on me ( I was the insertive partner). We then had anal sex with a condom (I was insertive partner). The condom was intact after anal and was still properly on.

i am pretty stressed because of the higher rate of hiv amongst transexuals. Can you help? Did I put myself at significant risk??

I will flick a few New Zealand dollars to your cause. Thankss= in advance!!

Hello Kiwi,

A negative HIV test from six months ago merely indicates a person didn't have HIV then. It means nothing now. Even if he/she slapped a lie detector on his/her soon-to-be-gone tallywhacker, I would't believe him/her. We must always assume our sexual partners could be positively charged and therefore take all the necessary precautions to prevent possible transmission of the virus. You did well to use condoms for anal sex. BRAVO! Unprotected insertive oral sex carries only a very slight risk for HIV transmission. A single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark will provide a definitive result. The odds remain all in your favor that you did not acquire the virus from your trannyshacking sexperience.

Thanks for the New Zealand dollars to promote the mission of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). They are warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that you are now and will always be HIV free. By the way, I'm heading to New Zealand in February.

Be well. Good luck.

sickle cell and HIV
my dear wife is hiv+