You are still here?

I came to this site a couple of years ago and saw that it was nothing more than a place for people to hide instead of facing their problems head on by going to their doctor or local health department. I was saddened to see that your forum is still operating and people are asking the same "mental" questions over and over.

Do these people a favor and sign off and let them know the only way to handle their concerns is to be tested and stop allowing this manic obsessing to continue. I hope that you will take my advice but I feel your need to be wanted is greater than your concern for these individuals.

Yes, I'm still here. Since you were so unimpressed "a couple of years ago," I'm quite surprised you are back.

It may surprise you to know that the questions posted to this forum from throughout the cyber-universe often include those from folks who don't have access to a physician or even a local health department. My advice has resulted in many worried wells actually gaining the confidence they needed to get tested and begin coping with their irrational HIV fears. (Check the archives for many examples.)

As for my "need to be wanted," no, my friend. I can assure you there are many things I could be doing with the hours I spend responding to posts here and in the Fatigue and Anemia Forum. It really has nothing to do with my needs, but rather I volunteer my time to help the needs of others.

Since this site saddens you, I suggest you not visit it and/or up your dose of Prozac. No doubt you could use an attitude adjustment.

Please help, a donation sent from oz!
Help I am so scared - third time