I love Dr. Bob! Donation made

You are amazing. I wish you were right next to me so that I could give you a huge hug!

After a few months from my exposure (both unprotected receptive and insertive oral sex with a stranger), now I have swollen lymph nodes (small pea-sized) on the sides of my neck, right armpit, under the jaws, and in my groin. As you can probably tell, I'm really scared right now.

1. What are the chances that these swollen lymph nodes are due to HIV? 2. Could other STI's cause swollen lymph nodes? If so, what are they?

Thank you for what you do. I hope to hear back from you soon!

1. Negligible to essentially nonexistent.

2. Nope.

You're welcome.

I have LITERALLY bet my life
is use of homeopathic medicine for sinusitis during window period of hiv has any effect on hiv??? (HOMEOPATHY, 2010)