I love Dr. Bob! Donation made
Sep 26, 2010
You are amazing. I wish you were right next to me so that I could give you a huge hug!
After a few months from my exposure (both unprotected receptive and insertive oral sex with a stranger), now I have swollen lymph nodes (small pea-sized) on the sides of my neck, right armpit, under the jaws, and in my groin. As you can probably tell, I'm really scared right now.
1. What are the chances that these swollen lymph nodes are due to HIV? 2. Could other STI's cause swollen lymph nodes? If so, what are they?
Thank you for what you do. I hope to hear back from you soon!
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Negligible to essentially nonexistent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Hepatitis?
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
- Can Anabolic Steroid Affect Hiv Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.