I have LITERALLY bet my life

Dr.Bob,

I am a forty-four year old man who has had a pretty tough life, especially due to bad relationships, financial misadventures and degenerative gambling. While on a trip to Thailand with three well-to-do gents, a conversation arose as to which one of us had the biggest balls, pardon the pun. I ended up making a bet with the three that after having both unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse with 10 different Thai sex-workers, I would not test positive for HIV after three months. If I win that bet, they will pay me $100,000. If I lose...well I guess you know the stakes there...In any event, they paid for the hookers ($300 each for the unprotected sex after going thru about 25 of them. Most of the refusals were only about the unprotected anal). I kept my end of the bargain.

My question is simply: could you give me a ballpark guess on my chances of ending up HIV positive thru this incident. I do believe that despite the recklessness I still am a favorite to win the bet.

Thanks, Betting it all in Thailand

If indeed your story is true (a very, very big "if," I might add), all I can say is that your lifelong string of extremely bad and self-destructive decisions is continuing. You can the review the per-act risk for acquiring HIV from your reckless "one night in Bangkok" banging cock experience in the archives of this forum. I see no reason to spend any more of my time on your deliberate decision to play sexual Russian Roulette.

Finger in that place...
I love Dr. Bob! Donation made