Finger in that place...

Hi, Doc Bob,

Please, I need some help. I know there are similar questions in the archives, but mine is a litlle different. Actually I think I just need some reassurance from you so I can stop popping lexotans like candy.

I was fingering a shemale a few days ago. Even used a condom on my middle finger (only this finger got in her ass), but the condom broke. I realized right away, so my finger was in her (his?) ass for 2, 3 secs.

I took it out, put another condom and started again. I don't have any cuts on my finger. After the whole thing I got home and I even put my finger in glass of alcohol to se if I could fell any burns on minor cuts invisible to the eye. Didin't fell a thing, so I guess the skin was really intact. Am I right?

Please tell me, Doc Bob, how do you classify my exposure (let's assume the shemale has HIV, as I always do with everybody I engage in sex activities). Do you think it's "essencially non-existent?", " neglectible"? " near zero" , "testing not required?"?

Reaaaaaly, need you.

P.s.: Excuse my spelling. English is not my first language.

P.s. 2: Already made a U$150 donation (Reference #: EPEE5EC5A27A ).

Thank you so much. You are my hero.

Yes, you are indeed correct. The skin was intact and there was absolutely no HIV-acquisition risk from your walk on the wild side with the she-male, even if she was positively charged. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. HIV testing is not warranted.

Thank you for your generous donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's urgently needed and very warmly appreciated. You are now my here as well.

Be well. Stay well.

Confused?! Need your help....
I have LITERALLY bet my life