Confused?! Need your help....
Sep 26, 2010
Hey Dr Bob!
First off, Thank you for all you do!!!!
I know you stress that a negative HIV test after 6 month mark means no way no how, a whoo hoo moment. I hope you can tell me my doctor is wrong. He said that even after multiple negative tests that there is a chance you still could have HIV and it not show positive until years later....HUH?!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure thing. Your doctor is wrong (barring extremely unlikely extenuating circumstances).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
- Chances Of Getting Hiv Through One Anal Exposure
- Hiv From A Blow Job
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.