lap dance

Hello Dr.Bob!I was tested for HIV 3 month after a girl performed a lap dance for me at local strip club (she was naked and I was dressed) The result was negative. Can you please tell me if I need to be tested again? My wife is two month pregnant and I am worry sick about her. Thanks Dr. Bob. May God bless you for everything you do. You are an amazing human being. I know you get a thousand emails a day and it's impossible to respond to each and every question. But all I'm asking is a very short answer... So please see if you can do it. Thanks again. (I have donated already and will do more in the future) Sorry for the poor spelling.

A very short answer is requested; consequently, very short answer will be given: No risk! Your negative three-month test is definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV testing is warranted. Review information on lap dances in the archives for a more detailed response.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well.

cleaning penis before sex
Confused?! Need your help....