cleaning penis before sex

Hello, I had sex with a man that i have know for a while (the ups man who delivers to my work) One day i was alone at work and we ended up hooking up in the office. we did not have a condom and it was sort of spur of the moment so he washed his penis with soap and water first to make sure it was clean. how risky was this knowing his penis was just cleaned. he told me that he washed any thing off so it was safe now. I am affraid to get aids. claire

Hello Claire,

Your story certainly supports your claim that your UPS guy "delivers" at your workplace! Does he also happen to have a large package? Oh, never mind.

Washing Mr. Happy before driving into the love canal without a condom does absolutely nothing to protect you from contracting HIV/AIDS. But you most likely already knew that, didn't you? Of course you did. If you didn't you must have either been living under a rock for the past quarter century or your name is Christine O'Donnell.

Unprotected sex, with or without washing the throbbing tallywhacker, puts you at risk for STDs, including HIV. I would suggest:

1. See your doctor for an STD screen.

2. Get an HIV-antibody test three months from the date of the last "delivery" by UPS-Guy.

3. Spur-of-the-moment or scheduled special delivery, tell your UPS-Guy "no glove, no love!" Condoms are absolutely essential. If he really believes that merely washing his big bopper is all it takes to be safe, which I very strongly doubt, you'll need to educate this lunkhead.

ANOTHER DONATION, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PROVIDE OPINION (HOUSE OF NUMBERS, 2010) (AIDS DENIALISM, 2010)
lap dance