Condom broke with a HIV+ Woman and My results came back negative

Hello Doctor and the Rest of the Readers of the body forum. I Thought would share this great news with you! I came here when i was stressed looking for assurance and advice.

Im from South Africa.Im Hiv negative and My girlfriend is HIV+.We have been together for a year now!! Everytime we had Intercourse we always used condoms!! March 13 2010 Condom broke was terrified,took pep the next morning!! 3 months passed was scared to go to test,then yersteday 23 September i had to do it to know my status once and for all!! It came back negative!!! USE CONDOMS GUYS ALWAYS!! IF IT BREAKS,RELAX JUST FOLLOW WHAT THE CLINIC AND YOUR DR SAYS!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPYY 2010

Congratulations! Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story. I'm confident it will help reassure others who are struggling through similar situations.

Be well. Stay well.

DR Bob, why wont you answer me? im hurting.
Undetectable HIV on Atripla 8 years