HIV tests are telling the real situation ?????

Dr. Bob I have had over 14 tests over the past 14 months after a risky exposure all negative but my health and wife's health has continued to deteriorate. what saddens me is that doctors do not want to think out side the box and believe they could be HIV 3,4.....and so on. My face has become oily and i sweat excessively. My duagther who was breast feeding is also sick. so if it is not HIV what is it. Your comments the expert on conclusive negative results. people could be infecting each other especially here in Africa.

Unfortunately I cannot diagnose your condition over the Internet. However, what I can do with absolute certainty is advise you that HIV is not the cause of your symptoms. No way. No how. No additional HIV testing is warranted.

This is not a question of thinking outside the box, but rather a problem of your not believing the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that you are not HIV infected. Counseling (psychotherapy) may help you accept this reality. Your symptoms -- excessive sweating and oily skin -- are not suggestive of HIV disease! Stop perseverating on a disease you could not possibly have.

question about pcr and antibody testing
Who to believe (TRANSMISSION VIA ORAL SEX, 2010) (BAREBACKING, 2010) (HOW DOES THE TOP GET INFECTED DURING ANAL SEX, 2010)