|ELISA - MEDICATION???
Apr 29, 2001
Hello! I have one question bothering my mind: Would NSAID's, specificly VOLTAREN used with Penicillin affect the accuracy of an ELISA antibody test? Mine came back as negative but then i got concerned about Voltaren and how does it actually affect? I had it prescribed due to my wisdom tooth got pulled off. I would appreciate your response!
| Response from Mr. Kull
None of the medications you describe should effect the accuracy of your HIV antibody test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will The Hpv Vaccine Help People Who Are Already Infected?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Can A Man Do If He Thinks He Was Exposed To Hpv Genital Warts?
- What Antibiotics Are Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
- Percentage Of Teens With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.