Kissing after Tongue Biopsy

Hi, Dr. Francisco! I want to thank you so much for the wisdom you share on this website. You are undoubtedly doing a great deal of good for the general public!

My question is this: I made out with a guy (not for too long... a couple minutes) a few days ago about 10 hours after having a very small biopsy performed on a bump on my tongue. The area in question was not actively bleeding, and looked like a very small black spot (about the size of the head of a pin). I do not know this guy's hiv status or anything about his oral health, etc. What is my HIV risk based upon the fact that i had this small tongue biopsy performed 10 hours before kissing? I truly appreciate your response, and will send a donation to your foundation!!

Thanks, again. A bit worried:(

Hello A Bit Worried,

Relax Max. Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. I see no cause for even a bit of worrying (or HIV testing).

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well.

Coinfection and HIV (Donation Guarenteed) please answer ASAP!
I HOPE I HAVEN'T OUTPOSTED MYSELF - I PROMISE THIS IS THE FINALLY !! ONE LAST ADDITION - SORRY &TY