Yet another ridiculous question for you...

So here we go again Dr. Bob. If you're not amused by some of these questions you must be frustrated by now...lol

My question is this...I was at a gloryhole last night and I'm worried that the guy on the other side might have 'slipped it in' without me noticing. Do you think it's possible to be getting a bj, then the guy 'slip it in' and you not notice the difference?

I try to stick to oral because of the reduced risk but I seem to be freaking out for some reason.

Thanks in advance,

Welcome back to the forum with another amusing (not frustrating) question! You ask, "Is it possible to be getting a blow job (through a glory hole) and then the guy 'slip it in' and not notice the difference?" Taking your question literally, you asked if I would notice the difference. I can absolutely assure you I would! Those who wouldn't notice probably don't know their ass from a hole in the ground (or wall)!

Relax Max. As always, if you're worried and feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. For future reference, it's definitely easier to keep track of what's happening sexually if you do it without a wall in the way.

Until next time, be well. Keep smiling. Stay safe.

What is The Normal Sex Drive (AUTOFELLATIO 2010)
you convinced me I HIV negative 6 years ago, today my daughter could have AIDS