The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Yet another ridiculous question for you...

Sep 19, 2010

So here we go again Dr. Bob. If you're not amused by some of these questions you must be frustrated by

My question is this...I was at a gloryhole last night and I'm worried that the guy on the other side might have 'slipped it in' without me noticing. Do you think it's possible to be getting a bj, then the guy 'slip it in' and you not notice the difference?

I try to stick to oral because of the reduced risk but I seem to be freaking out for some reason.

Thanks in advance,

Response from Dr. Frascino


Welcome back to the forum with another amusing (not frustrating) question! You ask, "Is it possible to be getting a blow job (through a glory hole) and then the guy 'slip it in' and not notice the difference?" Taking your question literally, you asked if I would notice the difference. I can absolutely assure you I would! Those who wouldn't notice probably don't know their ass from a hole in the ground (or wall)!

Relax Max. As always, if you're worried and feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. For future reference, it's definitely easier to keep track of what's happening sexually if you do it without a wall in the way.

Until next time, be well. Keep smiling. Stay safe.

Dr. Bob

What is The Normal Sex Drive (AUTOFELLATIO 2010)
you convinced me I HIV negative 6 years ago, today my daughter could have AIDS

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint