Testimony that pep worked for me!!!

Hie. I had sex 6 months ago wit an infected person & the condom broke. All his sperm was in me almost lyk we didn't use a condom. I thot I was doomed coz I'm frm Africa & pep isn't at all talked about, I had no idea about pep! I stumbled upon this website & it's been by far the best bcoz u get to ask a question & u're answers as an individual. All other website talk about statistics, facts etc bt wen u go thru staff lyk possibily bieng infected by HIV u some tyms wish for personalized answers apart frm da statistics. Wel I learned about pep frm this website & under went the treatment in the 34th hour after exposure. Days that followed were filled horrific side effects & anxiety & lyk everyone else I posted a question with my own person expirience & within days got an answer wit re-assurance. It helped me get thru my treatment thou I skipped doses 3 tyms & only managed to take the treatment for 21 days bcoz of da side effects. I kept coming to this site for more answers & always got them! I never went back for testin & stopped visiting this site coz I was scared to know da truth. But a few days ago I came back to the site & went thru a lot of pples questions & da docs answers & from ther I was encouraged to go for da testing. My results came out negative despite the fact that I had sex wit a person whose HIV status is defnatly known to be positive. Thank u so much for dis wonderfull site, it helped me know abt pep, answer my questions, re-assured me wit pure facts, persnolised my expirienc & gav me courage to actually gt tested. If I hadn't returned to dis site I'd stil continue living my life thinkin I'm doomed!! To pple wit exposure to HIV & u got anxiety, I know wat u feel coz been thru it so I jus tel u all to hold on & keep da faith. Pep isn't 100% but be sure to be on it if u've been exposed. It cld help lyk it helped me!

Thanks for your thanks and for taking the time to write in and share your story.

Be well.

soo scared - i think i am positive
Does this look like a syringe in his pants?