Thank you again from Italian Girl

Dr. Bob,

Thank you for writing me back. My ELISA test came back <1.00 Non Reactive. My OBGYN thought I was nuts. She said you tested with the "Aids Healthcare Foundation" silly girl. She said they ar as safe as a lab, since that is all they do all day long is conduct HIV tests. Anyways, you must think I am a total flake as you have not received my card in the mail. The Monday after I wrote you my husband got news that his father passed away suddenly at 62 from a heart attack. Our lives have been upside down since this news and we have been up in Wisconsin for the past couple of weeks. This weekend I plan to write you a letter with a cash donation. My apologies for seeming flakey but this news came suddenly and without warning and it has been a very painful event. We were totally not expecting this since his father had no symptoms or signs. Life is so short Dr. Bob. That is why I am so glad to see you are enjoying your life. :0)

Love Always,

Italian Girl

I'm very sorry to hear about your father-in-law's passing. Life on this wild, wacky, and wonderful planet is always way too brief. That's why we shouldn't waste even one nanosecond on needless worry (or unnecessary testing!).

Be well.

pep condom accident and numbers !
Love u man!!! I would love you even more if you answer my questions.